Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

sexta-feira, 7 de maio de 2010

It's all wrong!


No matter who we are, no matter how much material wealth we accumulate in our lives.
Think, if we came into this world naked, completely naked, most likely we will return there without a single piece of clothing.
However we have the impression that we need to consume everything the industry of consumption forces us to swallow.
I am against the idea of those who practice individualism as selfishness, and are not even there with global issues, hiding behind the labeled products, a wealth of artifacts in disguise!
Now more than ever, I am writing to try to organize my ideas, and establish communication with people who have more or less my level of reasoning, lighter and a little more complicated.
What is my responsibility in this world?
Do you believe I still have not found?
I'm not talking professionally or in my social life, because I think these items insufficient to complete me.
Worse, I try to find answers from sources that make me more confused than it already was.
I still question the fundamental things that exist behind subliminal messages, meanings, and whys of life.
I follow my path in solitude because nobody likes to get next to someone as complicated as I do.
Even in these paragraphs seem to contradict the eternal thoughts haunt me.
They say that the human being is a contradiction, then I consider myself normal and ignore the contradictions in my chronicles.
A boring person who never accepts things as they are or are.
In life everything is a matter of choice, how we interact with people and situations, and at the end of our lives the choice makes all the difference.
Must learn to live the life of unfettered, without bothering me with what could be changed or even with the indifference of others.
I know I can still change, but I have to sacrifice my true identity in the name of political correctness.
Is it worth?
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul RkSp