Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2010

how is it pac?



Easy! Why would such a hurry?
If the pace of our country is not as accelerated as much as we want it to be.
How many times have canceled my lunch to visit a client and he did not even attend.
Worse than not attend is no call to give us satisfaction.
Service provider suffers, because besides having to deal with customers indifferent, we have to show complete indifference to this type of behavior.
I'm getting over all my expectations about my performance and tolerance in dealing with irresponsible people.
I think I'm being influenced by the very need to survive in this film that is running in slow-motion.
But like any good apprentice, living capturing ideas and thoughts and trying to channel transforms them into something that identifies me as a great value in society.
Memorized a speech this week that left me spellbound.
A customer simply commented on my chronicles:
- Neither art nor science can capture life, so do not be pretentious in wanting to capture the reality of things, just with thoughts in words.
Lo and behold I could not argue about this comment, actually I could not even move a facial muscle, to draft a yellow smile.
I believe that this reaction was expected, since this element in question was the same person who left me lunch one day completely out of my emotional control.
Completely inside out and contradictory, then looked over this person who bought only one item of my services.
So all of us Brazilians live inside out and we are totally contradictory in our attitudes.
Could anyone tell me why President Lula has created the PAC (Program to Accelerate Growth), if we live inside out and in slow-motion?
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul RkSp

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário