Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

sábado, 29 de maio de 2010

As far as my thoughts


Another day was the chance of silly to contemplate the sky that was bluer than the indigo.
A rare thing these days, but the point is he was not thinking of anything in mind a complete blank.
I mean something rare in both directions, keep the mind empty, and see a sky so beautiful, where the blue can be bluer than the indigo!
A complete blank in my mind, just watching the celestial vault beyond the infinite blue.
A rare morning where it seemed that even the birds were silent, where no one could hear the wind and any other type of noise.
A very nice, he seemed to be in communion with the universe itself.
This moment "magic" was interrupted by my phone and for some time, it took me to answer because I was in a hypnotic state and would not wake up anymore.
It's been a while since I have such feelings towards the world, and the environment that surrounds me.
That day I had the best day of all time, because the image of heaven was in my mind, and with it the stillness that a man needs to be on good terms with himself.
The funny thing is recounted personal experience, for all those with whom I live, however none of them had noticed how the sky was beautiful that day.
Then I started thinking about this unique moment and rethink the various philosophies he had read so far.
And in all of them the word selfishness was constantly mentioned, portraying a man small enough, concerned only with its own navel.
A very important point to be mentioned in the philosophy, the beauty of the universe lies solely within each human being, a being devoid of this feeling is unable to discern with all the splendor and beauty of our world.
It impossible for him to admire the great legacy, which coexists with our species, and that despite our ignorance and stubbornness, she is still very generous, offering us all with a fantastic view of the world beyond our own navels.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul RkSp

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário