Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

Recruiting the super heroes of my orkut



Attention friends, I am urging all those who have special powers.
Lately the bar has been very heavy and once again had to put my pride aside.
I know you will attend to my request, even though I do not know well what is in need, I know that will make the best use of their powers!
And do not come to me with this that do not, as already witnessed them all, whenever I was feeling a boring person, ugly and tacky.
And like a miracle, you made me feel like the best of all species.
Now tell me, if they have courage, if such phenomena are not exceptional powers?
Perhaps some unknown phenomenon in modern science, who knows?
But I also do not care, and I'm not there, so I wonder if your friends and I somehow enjoy it?
Just promise me one thing, do not let the villain of the time, present in all comic us away.
Now that's my biggest fear, all other fears, being away from my friends, for you are everything I have in my heart.
The contrary would be a person empty and without any prospects of life.
These lines were just to draw your attention, and now that I could write to me on Orkut, even if just to send me a comment fool.
Thank you for exist and be part of my life, do not pack their DNA, but carry it in my life "delicious" burden of having known you.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul RkSp

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário