Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

domingo, 6 de junho de 2010

Have you ever felt like a fish in the aquarium?


Some days I feel quite strange.
Be in the crowd or even the solitary walk, I feel the curious eyes of people to analyze me.
I say do not call those looks, but they inhibit me from doing certain intentions.
And afraid to make a mistake, and not to be judged rather not take my chances.
We often say certain realities that do not correspond to what we really are.
And everyone, without exception, we become hypocrites, hypocritical face of fear of disapproval and ridicule himself.
The philosophy says it is good to have fear.
Fear is a more primitive form of defense of the man, a shield and a form of protection.
The problem is when we took refuge in our shells, inhibited completely isolate ourselves from the rest of the world, believing that the world is a sea, a morass of lies and absurd nonsense of all kinds.
Life issues, I wonder if the fish we see in our aquariums, we also observe the same kinds of curiosities?
Who knows, if our fear of ridicule is itself merely a fear of primates and non-aquatic vertebrates?
I am a myopic subject, and when I go without glasses feel like I was naked my personality, the problem is that I'm used to seeing the world through the glasses more or less as the fish sees our world from inside the aquarium.
So, deprived of my glasses I think, I'm feeling like a fish out of the tank, totally helpless and fragile networks of ruthless fisherman!
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul RkSp

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário