Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

Learn why I asked you for being my friend on Orkut



He knew that while my day questioning my existence 24 hours because I do not think I came into this world to ride.
You know that feeling that I am part of something very important and grandiose?
And day after day, I feel alive you have to do something and make much sense, not only for me but for all humanity.
When I say "makes sense" I mean doing something that gives me pleasure while down and contribute to a better society.
Because I learned that if I'm good about myself, it will be easier to contribute to a better society or even the people closest.
I'm not sure what it is, but my sixth sense vibrates and throbs like a sensor pointed.
That is why I need to know more and more people because people are walking encyclopedias and content are very rich in sensory experience, that no other multimedia technology could even one day give us.
I'm not sure what it is, but I have this feeling inherent and latent, and somehow I need to know more and more people.
All of them, with their baggage and life experiences, each with its own special features and how to deal with their problems.
Having friends means a lot more than people know, or have an agenda packed with names, phone numbers and addresses.
Each person is synonymous with early experience, how do I solve all my problems.
Although the problems is not entirely equal, they inspire me to support and have the same tenacity in crucial moments.
How nice to meet people, they influence us in many ways, is my point of view in relation to myself or my way of seeing the world in the way I dress or even listen to a song that never would have imagined that a days listen.
One day I read a quote that I carry with me for the rest of my life, more or less said that no man is an island, and all we need everyone.
Therefore, I interact more with me, really miss, I'm still very shy, and therefore fear get to you and get some matter, even know how much this means to me.
But it's not just shyness, because I learned that sometimes we become inconvenient, to act proactively and this is why I hope that people always take the first initiative.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul RkSp

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário