Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

Without having a certain


Today attended a customer very unhappy with life.
And how could it be, I made my role as good guy, as usual.
I usually play with all my customers are generally affluent people, people with university education, professional and supposedly good people with life (paradoxically).
But appearances often show the opposite, antagonistic forces that hide behind an image model most in demand in society, and chosen by themselves.
I'm not quite sure what causes them to choose certain behavior patterns and lifestyles, yet they choose them believed to be the ideal for themselves.
One way to deceive or trick the brain in order to relieve the heavy charge, press your psyche from the inside out.
Maybe not so easy to live with a force contrary,
which we operate.
In a way we learn to coexist with this contradiction, but the greater misfortune is due to the fact that we are swimming against the tide, against our true desires.
But why do they pretend and show that they are about to fall for a guy so squalid appearance, or a person who is far from being a model citizen?
How many questions that my clients do, this is one of those mysteries that will never be answered by a seemingly ordinary guy.
Learn to listen and consider part by an extension of the professional option which I chose in my life.
Remembering that I have no knowledge of human psychology and far from wanting to advise them, I limit myself to listen and suggest some activity beyond what they are accustomed.
Some "advice" make them feel better, which resulted a flurry of thanks, and at times I feel like a "god", capable of turning iron into gold.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul RkSp

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário