Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

segunda-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2009

The power of words


Words hurt more than any physical assault.
It took a long time for me to understand this fact.
How many have been victims of cruelty mixed my insanity and pure selfishness.
If I could somehow redo what we did or said, and if the pardon is granted to those who repent, then why does it corrodes me inside?
I grew up listening to everything in life is based on karma, we reap today what we sowed yesterday.
The logic of this maxim is that we can learn and not make the same mistakes more than the present.
But please do not think I am regretting the purpose of this blog is not hear lamentations and frustrations of others, but learn from mistakes and understand certain truths.
Truths that are obvious to others, but not so obvious for those who commit the misconceptions.
Often the inability to communicate properly causes all kinds of disorders.
Be a professional relationship, loving, or even among friends.
The need to improve my communication the idea of writing a blog and exercise the art of expressing my thoughts better.
And in a process of continuous learning, I understood that some life lessons and is only treated when they happen to other people.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul Rk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário