Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

sexta-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2009

All freedoms


The freedom to look back and not regret
and the only vent that comes out of my mouth is that all worth it!
Libero a long and delicious gasping, those that infect those around me.
How good do what you love.
I am determined and steered my boat to the destination that I want for me.
And once again throw myself without fear and fear.
Well once again I am convinced that the best that repentance is made by myself.
No matter if I am successful financially or romance, the important thing is that I'm hopelessly optimistic and nothing happens to me will take it from me.
This is the freedom that humanity must feel, must take a new direction, a real sense of deeper purpose.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul Rk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário