Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

sexta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2010

It's Friday and I want to fly!

"If your PC is connected to a stereo" powerful ", listen to the last volume, and allow this Buddhist song in the background of this wonderful music, vibrate within you, and dispel all darkness fundamental innate within our hearts, since the infinite past! "


Anyway to Friday, and within my being that anxiety to get my disposal two days, absolutely free to do whatever it wants.
It's amazing how freedom can give us these moments.
My adventures begin Friday night and end up only on Monday morning, when the obligations of any ordinary mortal, we steal these moments so beautiful.
But life is thus a complex mechanism of duality, which helps us to experience all the sensations.
Pleased to dislike, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of experiences to share with all your friends and future descendants.
Thank you for watching this video post until the end!
Namaste 'Paul RkSp

* PS: Nama (reverence, salute) and Te (you) meaning "God who dwells in me greets the God in you!"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário