Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2010

Human loneliness



Last night, I decided to walk here in Sao Paulo has been very cold nights and very hot during the day.
But a hired me call attention, people are so cold during the day as the cold wind cut my face, set out on my walks.
Feelings that trigger any feelings packaged in a nostalgia, fueled by empty streets and lit by the piers.
And when and any thoughts of others can stop this magic moment, I decide to go home and talk to some of the good life.
However more feelings to keep me from that moment tasty and full of nostalgic memories.
I would like to be closer to people, but why they are so cynical about the happiness of his own humanity?
Thereby creating a gap capable of maintaining friendships apart by an even longer?
All this feeling lead me to believe that the end of humanity is lonely.
I see people complain about other people but they seem that they themselves do not realize how much they are responsible for the situation in which they live.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul Rk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário