Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2010

Never despair


Definitely in life, no matter how things are, but as the face.
Some problems would be solved with more facilities, if we had not the dramatic nature and immediacy.
The man usually suffer advance always imagining a negative outcome of all.
Once the queue of the unemployed, I could see a young man who was pessimistic forecasts about its future, based on large numbers of people competing for a single vacancy.
Behind me, a man more mature and experienced listening to this outburst, asked:
- My good boy, when I see young people with pessimistic thoughts as I feel sad about the future of our country. For you are the future of our Brazil.
He continued, never despair for many people competing for a single vacancy, you for example, remember when I was a sperm (laughs)?.
At that time, you compete with billions of other sperm, eager to come to this world to enjoy all the beautiful things of life.
No reason or reasons to be discouraged or give up, it was the only survivor among billions of competitors who have not had the same fate as you.
I confess that until it was half this maximum discouraged, thinking of quitting, it was then that I found an undeniable truth and decided to stay until the end.
Even today when I remember this person and his words get excited on the prospects of all.
Because not everyone has the same chance in life, but I believe that two factors are crucial to address this shortcoming, the willpower and motivation.
Factors that led me to overcome the billions of sperm, the billions of competitors.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul Rk.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário