Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

sábado, 27 de fevereiro de 2010

The art of refinement


To interpret the basic needs of every human being, and express them in words neatly so that others can reflect on it, is undoubtedly a great challenge.
And what set us apart from the others, are our individual needs and how each seeks to fill these needs becomes a strong personal character, almost like a fingerprint subjective.
Write something that has relevance to all in common, is a characteristic and very strong personal need in my life.
I'm still far from the so-called "state of the art", I know that to reach this stage I have to read great works and write a lot.
I know I write upside down and totally contrary to the true purpose of a poet, but what to do if this strange and bizarre to some, makes me feel accomplished.
Some good-hearted praise, saying it was very pleasant reading.
While others are severe in their criticism, even suggesting to stop writing in English, the amount of such mistakes.
I am persistent and will not stop writing, even if mistakes heinous as to make an English teacher cry, I strongly believe that the key to perfection lies in perseverance.
I think as I persist, closer to perfection will come, more and more expressing my basic need to write something beautiful and of great relevance to all humanity.
I can say that my grammatical errors matches, make future generations laugh or probably examine this format as a new form of language.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul Rk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário