Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

domingo, 28 de fevereiro de 2010

I write, therefore I II


There are many things, many ideas you want to expose in my blog.
Few personal ideas, but many ideas about the world, or at least ideas that I belong to the world.
Our destination?
I do not happen by chance, it is the sum of all our decisions throughout our lives.
And the results?
Are fruits, consequences of a relentless condition of life itself, needing to reveal their latent condition and dynamics.
As for the dumb?
To me they are beings that translate abitoladas as people, unable to express any feelings.
And following a rigid, what we believe to be true in a world created by themselves.
And at the end of any theatrical act, I come to a conclusion before such subjectivity.
"The proof of all is you do not need any explanation!"
I close the month of February with these thoughts, a month revealing that made me find what I really want to mine.
Thank you for reading until the last paragraph.
Paul Rk.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário