Paulo Rk

Paulo Rk
Contemplação da mente

quinta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2009

Holy Orkut


Orkut thank you for giving me the chance to cultivate my friends even from a distance. To remember the birthdays of each of them, and whenever possible, send a message of optimism and love the speed of modernity. Please give me access to the personal life of each one to participate in their personal achievements, professional and share their emotions in some way. On the other hand, there are people who are not allowed to enter the "climate" of this site, not corresponding to the messages. I'm not charging because I know people who are in my Orkut, are people who know of my profile, and people are extremely busy. Important people and beautiful for the most part, people with social and personal responsibilities, which are always tuned in to what happens in their social environment. And in many ways these people are all masters, who are always teaching me to live with utmost importance. For those who are not yet part of my Orkut are welcome, the address is: paulorideaki@hotmail.com. At the same time would like to inform all visitors of my blog, which as of this posting all have their equivalent in English, given the demands of some friends who live abroad and a better global understanding. Thank you for reading until the last paragraph. Paul Rk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário